100 WOMEN WHO CARE
100 Women Who Care – Register & Pay
What if YOU could be part of a group of women that raises $5,000 for charities in your community in 1 hour?
We do it 4 times a year!
Here’s how it works:
- Meetings are held 4 times a year; all meetings are conducted in 1 hour.
- Each Member pays an annual $100 commitment fee that will support the Women’s Endowment Fund held with the Brandon Area Community Foundation.
- Commitment means – every Member pledges to donate $50 at each of the 4 meetings or $200 per year (whether you attend or not) to be given to the selected charitable organization.
- All cheques are to be payable to the Brandon Area Community Foundation who will give the total donation to the selected charitable organization. Members will receive a tax receipt from the Brandon Area Community Foundation.
- The nominating members of 3 randomly drawn charitable organizations will make a 5 minute presentation about the organization to the group and a Q & A session will follow.
- Members will vote, ballots are counted, and the charity with the most votes is announced.
- The selected charitable organization will receive the group donation.*
- Members who did not vote for the selected organization agree to make their $50 donation regardless.
- Members who are unable to attend the meeting can email their vote to firstname.lastname@example.org. Members are expected to make their $50 donation regardless of attendance.
*Must be a registered charity with the Canada Revenue Agency
When you submit the form below, you will be redirected to Paypal to securely complete your donation.