The Brandon and Area Community Foundation is comprised of a talented group from around Westman that Share an optimistic view for our community.
On behalf of the Directors of BACF, we commend the generous spirit of past directors, donors, organizations, staff, volunteers and supporters for their foresight, guidance, support and involvement with such a great organization.
Thank you for joining us in this unique form of “community ownership”. Because of“YOU”, Brandon Area Community Foundation will continue our legacy and build a better future for generations to come.
BACF Board of Directors:
The Governance Responsibility of the BACF Board is to:
- Represent the community/donors – Reflect, listen and communicate with the individuals, groups and community they serve
- Provide leadership and organizational renewal – Develop vision for the future; establish clear direction with long and short-term goals.
- Govern the community foundation – Establish outcome oriented policies that guide the foundation; regularly monitor the goals and policies to ensure their implementation.
- Manage board operations – Develop and manage the board itself; secure the financial resources to do the job; accept the legal responsibility for the foundation; provide leadership and build relationships with the broader community.
- Ensure operational management – Hire, supervise and evaluate BACF staff.