The Brandon and Area Community Foundation is comprised of a talented group from around Westman that Share an optimistic view for our community.
Chairperson: Bev Cumming
Vice-Chairperson: Bev Cumming
Secretary: Harvey Laluk
Treasurer: Dan Robertson
BACF Board of Directors:
- Aggie Buhler
- Michelle Hood
- Bob Patterson
- Terri Roulette McCartney
- Janet Shaw Russell
- Hope Switzer
The Governance Responsibility of the BACF Board is to:
- Represent the community/donors – Reflect, listen and communicate with the individuals, groups and community they serve
- Provide leadership and organizational renewal – Develop vision for the future; establish clear direction with long and short-term goals.
- Govern the community foundation – Establish outcome oriented policies that guide the foundation; regularly monitor the goals and policies to ensure their implementation.
- Manage board operations – Develop and manage the board itself; secure the financial resources to do the job; accept the legal responsibility for the foundation; provide leadership and build relationships with the broader community.
- Ensure operational management – Hire, supervise and evaluate BACF staff.